Cucumber in sour cream. The Best Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe With Sour Cream and Dill – The best easy, creamy cucumber salad recipe ever! Place the cucumber slices in a container and cover with cold water. It's been a tradition at our house to serve this cucumber onion salad with the other Hungarian specialties my mom learned to make from the women at church.
It is a great accompaniment to pork, ham, chicken, fish, or as a tasty dish on a vegetarian buffet. Choose thin cucumbers with small seeds or the. Mix sour cream, vinegar, and sugar. You can have Cucumber in sour cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber in sour cream
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 of large English Cucumbers.
Mix sour cream mixture and vegetables together. Combine sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and salt; add cucumber and onion, tossing gently. Mix sugar, sour cream, vinegar and salt together. Peel – slice cucumbers and onions.
Cucumber in sour cream step by step
- Wash Cucumber well. Peel leaving strips of peeling. Slice down the middle length wise and remove seeds..
- Cut thinly, add the sour cream and mix..
- Add the dill weed and salt.
- Put into a bowl then let each add ground black pepper. I hope you enjoy!.
It's a light, cool, refreshing way to eat cucumbers and so simple to make even a child can make this. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Home » Cucumber » Cream Cucumber » Sour Cream Cucumber » Cucumbers In Sour Cream. CUCUMBERS IN SOUR CREAM This recipe came from an estate sale. Try this Cucumbers in Sour Cream recipe, or contribute your own.