Low-Carb Cheesecake. This sugar-free keto cheesecake tastes just like the real thing – delicious! Line the bottom with parchment paper. Wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with aluminum foil if worried about leakage.
This low carb cheesecake recipe tastes JUST as good as a regular one! That's because the base of a traditional recipe uses many ingredients that are keto friendly. Cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and extracts are all perfectly low carb. You can cook Low-Carb Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheesecake
- It’s 1 of For the special equipment: 8inch spring form pan..
- Prepare of Shallow roasting pan.
- It’s 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of extra fine whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar substitute (splenda).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
The Best Keto Cheesecake This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake recipe. Even my non-keto family proclaimed "This is the best cheesecake I have ever had!" This sweet and minty low carb cheesecake recipe can even be customized by topping the bars with creative designs made from sugar-free chocolate syrup. Indulge in a rich, creamy low carb and keto cheesecake with a smooth taste and the warm flavor of pumpkin spices. Mix together cream cheese, Splenda, and extracts.
Low-Carb Cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- In shallow roasting pan big enough to fit spring form cake pan, pour @ 1" water in roasting pan & place on middle rack in oven to preheat.
- spray spring form pan with non-stick spray.
- In medium bowl beat softened cream cheese,ricotta,sour cream & sugar substitute on low for @ 1 minute until well blended..
- In seperate bowl,using wire whisk, mix heavy cream, vanilla,lemon juice,eggs & egg whites until blended.
- Turn cheese mixture on medium speed & slowly pour in egg mixture. Beat just until blended & turn off; be careful not to overwhip..
- Pour batter into greased spring form pan. (put alminum foil around bottom of spring form pan to keep water from leaking into pan).
- Place pan into heated water bath..
- Bake 15 minutes then lower the oven temperature to 275°F..
- Continue baking for 1 1/2 hours or until light golden brown & cake is pulling away from sides of pan..
- Turn off oven when finished baking & leave the cake in oven to cool 3more hours. (this will keep the cake nice & tall) Then remove cake & refridgerate before serving..
- Serve chilled & top with your favorite sugar-free preserves like strawberry or raspberry.
Then add eggs and beat until creamy. Pour into a greased pie pan. Low Carb Cheesecake – New York Style. This keto cheesecake can absolutely hold its own against any traditional cheesecake. Eat it plain, or topped with strawberries or a scoop of Keto Ice Cream!.