Asian sweet ribs. Put the ribs, meat side up, over an area of the grill with indirect heat. While the ribs are cooking, prepare the barbecue sauce. Heat a medium saucepan over medium.
Combine salad dressing and pineapple juice. Brush ribs with half the sauce. Broil until brown; turn, brush other. You can have Asian sweet ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian sweet ribs
- Prepare 2 lb of Beef rib meat, prefer no bone.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet and spoon over half of the glaze. First the apples are soaked in various syrups and sweet concoctions. Baste ribs with its own sauce and add the remaining barbecue sauce. Remove from oven and allow to cool a little before slicing.
Asian sweet ribs instructions
- Cut beef rib meat into 1 inch cubes, put into pot..
- Mix all ingredients together and pour on top of the beef..
- Use a spoon to turn the beef in the pot so the meat is coated with the sauce..
- Cook on high until boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium and cook for 40-60 minutes..
- Check the meat at 30 minutes to ensure the sauce didn't dry up. If too dry, add 1-2 more Tbl of water..
Serve pork ribs with bread, rice, pasta or mashed potatoes. The Best Cabbage Soup With Beef Short Ribs Recipes on Yummly Arthur Schwartz's Russian Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup, Touchstone Sweet & Sour Cabbage Soup, Czechoslovakian Cabbage Soup I'm quite proud of my Sweet and Sour Cabbage Borscht. I'd never made it–and was pleased with how well it turned out. It started with a trip to Rochester, New York, and a visit to the farmer's market with autumn fruits and vegetables.