You can have Irish Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish Potatoes
- It’s of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of Shredded sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Irish Potatoes step by step
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat until creamy..
- Scrape down side of bowl. Add vanilla and coconut. Beat again until combined..
- Slowly add in powdered sugar, one cup at a time, mixing after each and scraping down the sides of the bowl. Be sure to start your hand mixer on the lowest setting at first or you WILL end up in a cloud of sugar..
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, refrigerate, uncovered for about 30-45 minutes..
- In a plastic storage bag, combine cinnamon and cocoa. Set aside..
- Now comes the fun part. Remove coconut blend from the refrigerator. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out some of the mixture and Rollin your hands to form a ball..
- Toss the ball in the bag of cinnamon and shake until well coated..
- Store in a plastic container or serve in mini cupcake papers..