Bayou Bounty Alfredo. Bayou Bounty Alfredo This is Sandra Lee's recipe. Rachel Oliver Jordon Coker Shreveport, LA. Bayou Bounty Alfredo This is Sandra Lee's recipe.
See great recipes for Bayou Bounty Alfredo, Homemade Bounty Chocolates too! Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. I wanted to try something different and never tried ground chicken. You can cook Bayou Bounty Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bayou Bounty Alfredo
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning (old bay).
- You need 1/2 pound of cooked, peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked crawfish.
- Prepare 1 packet of McCormick creamy garlic Alfredo sauce mix.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley (optional).
- It’s 1 pound of fettuccine pasta cooked.
Or if you want to make it just for yourself. Having grown up in Louisiana, we love the fresh Gulf shrimp season. Find out how Acadiana cooks Gumbo, Etoufee, Crawfish, Boudin, Deep-Fried Turkey and everything else. Jambalaya is an extremely popular dish that has Spanish and French influence.
Bayou Bounty Alfredo step by step
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook until the seafood is heated through..
- Stir in sauce mix, seasoning, and milk. I also added about 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (Tony’s) it’s great if you like it spicy!.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon at a time..
- Add the pasta and enjoy!!!!.
This is the page to find out what's going on with food on Campus. Bayou Bounty Seafood Casserole (Top Honors) BBQ Shrimp. RealCajunRecipes.com is devoted to building the largest and most accurate collection of Cajun recipes handed down from one Cajun cook to another. If you are from or have lived in Acadiana and have some Cajun recipes, feel free to share them with the world. A go-to fall soup when you're looking to mix up the staple diet of gumbo, gumbo and more gumbo.