Karen’s Cranberry Salad.
You can cook Karen’s Cranberry Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Karen’s Cranberry Salad
- Prepare 1 large of package raspberry or cranberry gelatin (sugar free is fine).
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 can of (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Greek fat free plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 of stalks finely chopped celery (optional).
Karen’s Cranberry Salad step by step
- Mix gelatin and water and dissolve.
- With an electric hand mixer, slowly blend cranberry sauce into the gelatin, and then add the restof the ingredients.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate until set (usually about 4 hours but may be made up to36 hours prior to serving..
- * This tastes a lot like yogurt or a cranberry pudding. Nutritional information per serving: Calories (Kcal): 249; Carbohydrates (g): 31; Fat (g): 10; Protein (g): 7; Sodium (mg): 81; Sugar (g): 26..