GF Any Fruit Cobbler.
You can have GF Any Fruit Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GF Any Fruit Cobbler
- You need 2 can of fruit or fruit mix.
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter.
- It’s 1 packages of optional ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix, I use gf mix.
GF Any Fruit Cobbler step by step
- Pour one or two cans fruit and its syrup or juice to bottom of 9×9 or 11×13 pan or pyrex dish. I do 2 cans cause I like alot of fruit. I've even made this in a loaf pan!.
- Pour the entire dry cake mix over fruit as evenly as possible. DO NOT STIR.
- Slice 1 stick butter into little squares. Lay each pat of butter evenly across the top of dry mix layer. DO NOT STIR.
- Place dish into oven at 350°. Cook til butter is bubbling n topping looks golden brown. Approx 30-60 min depending on size of cobbler made (pan, cans and mix box size)..
- Pull out of oven, sprinkle cinnamon on entire top, let cool..
- I enjoy my cobbler best warm…with or without whipped cream or ice cream..
- This is a cherry cobbler I did for a friend….