Slow Cooker Beef Roast.
You can cook Slow Cooker Beef Roast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Beef Roast
- You need 1,7000-2 kg of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cube of beef stock.
- Prepare 200-250 ml of red wine.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of onion cut into chunks.
- It’s 2 of carrots peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 3 of celery stalks sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves peeled and smashed.
- You need 2 of bell peppers cut in large slices.
Slow Cooker Beef Roast instructions
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper all over the beef..
- Heat oil over high heat and brown all over. It should have a nice deep brown crust. It should take about 5-7 min. Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- Put all vegetables in slow cooker, add the stock, wine and the bay leaf close and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 6 hours..
- At the end you can add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Allow to thicken for 5 min..
- Pour the gravy over the meat and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.