Sweet and sticky grilled tenders. Grilled Sticky Chicken recipe uses a tangy chicken marinate with a nice kick of spice and flavor! The sauce is easy to make and results in a sticky glaze on top tender, juicy grilled chicken. We love grilling chicken so I'm always on the hunt for great recipes.
In a bowl, combine everything except the chicken. Put the chicken in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over the chicken. Smoosh together the chicken and the marinade and let sit for at least an hour. You can cook Sweet and sticky grilled tenders using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sticky grilled tenders
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken, it can be any kind of chicken.
- You need 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of healthy tbsp spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pasted garlic or minced fine.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet heat chili sauce.
Grill chicken, basting with sauce, til done. Source: Read Full Article Repeat until all chicken tenders are coated. Grilled Pork Tenderloin is super juicy and tender, coated in a delicious soy sauce-based marinade. Ready in under one hour, this recipe will be a great addition to your summer grilling!
Sweet and sticky grilled tenders step by step
- In a bowl, combine everything except the chicken. Put the chicken in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over the chicken. Smoosh together the chicken and the marinade and let sit for at least an hour..
- Grill chicken, basting with sauce, til done. Soooo good!!.
If you love grilling, then you should also try Grilled Pork Chops, Grilled Chicken, and Potatoes. This Sweet & Sticky Grilled Chicken has been on the regular for quite some time now. It's the best of all the things: Sweet, savory, tangy, even a little spicy. Plus, it's ridonkulously easy to make and you only spend, like, one beer's worth of time in front of the sizzling hot grill that's parked in this overly hot weather we're having. Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » Spicy, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Thighs Recipe Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Spicy, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Thighs – An easy and quick one skillet meal including sticky, tender and delicious chicken thighs rubbed with a homemade spice rub and brushed with an amazingly sweet honey sauce.