Sweet and Sour Carp Fish.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Carp Fish using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Carp Fish
- You need 1 of carp fish, filleted (around 750gr).
- It’s 1 of lime.
- It’s 6 of garlics, minced.
- You need 150 g of seasoned flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mushroom stock powder.
- It’s 2 of onion leeks, chopped 2cm.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 of curly red chillis.
- You need 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, julianne sliced.
Sweet and Sour Carp Fish instructions
- Marinate fish in a mixture of lime juice, ground pepper and garlic for 10 minutes..
- Chopped fish into 8 to 10 parts. Roll in flour and deep fry. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, heat margarine to saute garlics and onion until fragrant. Add chillis..
- Add ground pepper, fish sauce, stock powder, leeks, tomato sauce and ginger. Continue to saute..
- Add water and carrots and saute until soften. You may stir in some dissolved corn flour into the mixture for thicker consistency..
- Pour sauce on top of your fish. Serve warm..