Sour Cream Cheesecake FUSF. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Sour Cream Cheesecake. Fold sour cream into cream cheese mixture, and pour into prepared pan. Remove from oven, let cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
Cheesecake With Heavy Cream And Sour Cream Recipes. Creamy Cheese-Cake with Strawberry Coulis in a JarOn dine chez Nanou. Try a creamy, graham cracker crumb-crusted Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping. You can cook Sour Cream Cheesecake FUSF using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Cheesecake FUSF
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 15 of graham crackers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of melted, unsalted butter plus 1 teaspoon.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb. of room temperature cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb. of room temperature marscarpone cheese.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of room temperature eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwavable plate. Cheesecake cooked in a slow cooker has an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes. The toughest part about making i. Beat at medium speed until blended.
Sour Cream Cheesecake FUSF instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Wrap 9 inch springform pan 3 times in heavy foil..
- Pulse graham crackers in food processor until finely ground. Place in bowl and add sugar, melted butter and salt. With clean hands combine, then press evenly into bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely. Reduce oven heat to 325..
- Place cream cheese and marscarpone in mixer bowl. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add sugar and beat for additional 3 minutes. Add salt and vanilla, then eggs one at a time, still on mediums speed. Add sour cream and then heavy cream. Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl. Pour into prepared pan. Set cheesecake into large roasting pan and pour 2 quarts boiling water into pan. Set on lower oven rack and bake 1 1/2 hours. Turn off heat, crack door one inch and let sit one hour..
- Remove from oven and cover with foil, without touching top of cheesecake. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Just before serving mix sour cream with vanilla and confectioners sugar, chill while preparing pineapple. In small skillet melt butter over high heat, add pineapple and sprinkle brown sugar over fruit. Cook stirring, until fruit is brown and caramelized. Spread sour cream topping over cheesecake top and place fruit on top..
Add the sour cream and beat until smooth. Pour the batter into the springform pan. This traditional sour cream cheesecake is always a favourite among our readers. Its richness is balanced by a ripe strawberry fruit topping. Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe: Try this Sour Cream Cheesecake recipe, or contribute your own.