Sweet and Sour Pork.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork
- Prepare 1 of 09rk tenderloin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- It’s of For Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketcup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tablespooncornstarch.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red red pepper flakes.
- You need of For Vegetables.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, thin sliced.
- You need 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- You need 2 of medium red peppers cut in sqares.
- You need 1/2 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of .cup sliced water chestnuts.
- It’s 1 of medium onion cut in sqares.
Sweet and Sour Pork instructions
- Cut pork into cubes season with salt and pepper. Or use a premarinated Asian spied as I did this time.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet. Brown pork removing as done to a plate add onions peppers, garlic, bamboo shoots, corn,pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook until crisp tender.
- Combine rice vinegar, ketcuo, mirin, ginger and cornstarch in a bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Add to vegetables in the skillet and bring to a boil and cook just until thickene.add pork off neat stir to combine. Plate on serving playter. Serve with rice.