Sweet & Sour Fish sticks. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Sour Fish sticks using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Fish sticks
- Prepare 20 of frozen fish sticks.
- Prepare 1/4 of of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shred carrots.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of ~~ Sweet & Sour Sauce~~.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of maple syrup/fine sugar.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of potato starch/corn starch.
- It’s of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice wine.
Sweet & Sour Fish sticks instructions
- Mix well sweet & sour sauce. Meanwhile, follow instructions to cook the fish sticks..
- Heat up a pan with veg. oil, stir fry sweet onions, carrots, garlic, and rice wine till combined well. Then, pour in the sweet & sour sauce and salt bring to boil. When sauce starts to become thicken, gently fold in the fish sticks. Finally, sprinkle chopped green onions on top and enjoy..