Sour & Spicy Tuna. Перевод слова sour, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. sour перевод в словаре английский – русский. The mood of some of the public quickly soured, however, when allegations surfaced that prominent charities were. From Middle English sour, from Old English sūr ("sour"), from Proto-Germanic *sūraz ("sour"), from Proto-Indo-European *súHros ("sour").
Sour definition is – being, inducing, or marked by the one of the five basic taste sensations that is produced chiefly by acids and is characteristic of lemon juice. Having a taste characteristic of that produced. adjective, sour·er, sour·est. having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.; tart. rendered acid or affected by fermentation; fermented. Hear an audio pronunciation. sour meaning, definition, what is sour: having a sharp acid taste, like the tast. sour. You can have Sour & Spicy Tuna using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour & Spicy Tuna
- You need 1 lb of cubed tuna.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut into half.
- You need 1 slice of ginger.
- You need 2 of green onion, cut into pieces.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- It’s pieces of (optional) hot pepper, cut into.
- You need of few cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need of ~~ Marinade for tuna ~~.
- You need 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of potato starch.
- It’s of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRelated topics: Tastes. If something is sour, it has a tangy or sharp flavor, like a lemon. The deluxe edition of HYDROGRAD is out now: stonesour.lnk.to/hydrograd. Sour cream (in North American English, Australian English and New Zealand English) or soured cream (British English). sour definition: The definition of sour is something with an acidic taste, or someone who is resentful or angry. (adjective) Milk that has gone bad is an example of something that.
Sour & Spicy Tuna instructions
- Mix tuna with marinade and marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients..
- Heat a pan with veg. oil and saute green onions, ginger, and garlic. Then, stir fry cherry tomatoes with salt and rice wine till soft..
- Add cubed tuna and put a lid on. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Quickly Stir fry everything together then add hot pepper, maple syrup, teriyaki sauce, and water. Continuing stir-fry until the sauce becomes thick. Finally, sprinkle cilantro on the top. Enjoy!.
Definition of sour written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount.