Zaatar keto bread. Nutritional Biochemist Kelley Herring has created an amazing new keto bread cookbook Not available in stores Bread, Bagel, Brownies, Pita, Rolls, & More. Za'atar Olive Keto Bread You'll love every morsel of this savory bread made with almond and coconut flours.
In Lebanon many people would have it for breakfast to start the day with energy, as the za'atar would provide a boost of magnesium, iron, calcium and zinc. It is common to serve the za'atar man'ouche accompanied with Lebanese cucumbers, olives, mint and tomatoes. Zaatar keto bread Layla Al Dabean Zawaideh West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. You can have Zaatar keto bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zaatar keto bread
- Prepare 2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Gluten free oatmeal flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 6 tablespoon of zaatar.
Melt the cheese in a Microwave Separate two minute add yogurt mix will. This recipe will change your life, this bread is virtually carb free, filled with healthy fats, calcium and packed with protein. If you are on a low carb diet this bread will be perfect for you. Za'atar is widely used in Middle Eastern cooking, especially in Israel and Lebanon, and is traditionally tossed into olive oil and brushed on flat bread.
Zaatar keto bread step by step
- Melt the cheese in a Microwave Separate two minute add yogurt mix will.
- Beat eggs add to the cheese mixture then the almonds flour and the baking powder and mix you get sticky dough then I start adding the Gluten free oatmeal flour two spoons at time till I got a dough that is not sticky anymore.
- I end up with 6 rounds disk I flat it with oil fingers using olive oil then add 1 tablespoon of zaatar on each one cooked for 18 minutes at temperature 350 enjoy.
Its uses, however, go waaaaay beyond that! It's delicious on top of yogurt, labneh or cottage cheese, sprinkled on veggies (raw or roasted), eggs or hummus, and it can be used as a dry rub. Keto-friendly ingredients and low effort make these Middle Eastern-inspired za'atar baked buns an easy alternative when you're craving fresh bread. Enjoy the taste of Lebanon with this paleo Lebanese Flatbread or 'Manakish' which only requires four ingredients to whip up! No oven is needed, the flatbread base is made stovetop and topped with a delicious za'atar spread!