Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad.
You can cook Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
- You need of brussels sprouts, shaved.
- It’s of bacon strips, cut into lardons.
- It’s of red onion, diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
Warm Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad instructions
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 mins or until onions are tender..
- Add shaved brussels sprouts. Cook for 5-10 mins until wilted. Season with salt & pepper. Add red wine vinegar to deglaze the pan..
- Enjoy! I served these for St. Patrick's Day. :).