Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! On this westernmost ridge of the Appalachians, we get abundant rain and sunshine, which allows our children to grow a super sweet corn crop. With staggered plantings, there is enough to eat from mid-July through August, plus plenty to freeze for the long winter.
Greek Chicken Pasta For a fabulously flavorful dish that takes just minutes to make, simply saute garlic, onion and tender strips of chicken. Add artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice and oregano, and toss with hot pasta. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- You need 1 jar (16 ounce) of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Give eggplant parmesan a twist—literally—by rolling the ricotta mixture inside each pre-baked eggplant slice before topping with marinara sauce and freshly grated mozzarella. It has all the cheesy, sauce-y goodness you'd expect from lasagna, but without the heaviness of pasta noodles. Bake until browned and bubbly, then serve warm to guests.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 instructions
- Boil your pasta until slightly undercooked…….
- Drain pasta and pour into a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Add to cooked pasta your favorite pasta sauce, chunky salsa, cream of mushroom soup, black pepper and garlic powder, mix all well…….
- Place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over your pasta…….
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes……
- Uncover after 45 minutes and cook until mozzarella cheese is slightly browned on top, about 5-10 minutes more…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
A casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare. It can be made a day ahead – just reheat before serving. Lemon juice can be substituted for balsamic vinegar, and you can use baking potatoes if you don't have any Yukon Golds on hand. How to Make Quick and Easy Spaghetti. We are the UK's number one food brand.