Chicken Waldorf Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. A version of popular Waldorf salad made with chicken breasts, roasted walnuts, apple, dried cranberries, and grapes is served in a light mayonnaise and yogurt dressing. Chicken Waldorf Salad My take on a classic American salad.
Add the chicken, apples, grapes and celery. Since then, it has remained a classic and has influenced many variations and twists on the original. By adding chicken and grapes to the salad, you can create an element of heartiness to this dish that makes it perfect for lunches all week. You can have Chicken Waldorf Salad using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of grapes, halved.
- It’s 2 of apples, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 10 cups of fresh mixed greens.
Among taste tests of multiple chicken salad. Leftover cooked chicken makes this chicken Waldorf salad, loaded with apples, grapes, celery and walnuts, a snap to assemble. If you use rotisserie chicken, keep in mind that it's salty and omit the salt in the dressing. Serve over watercress, with a chunk of whole-grain baguette.
Chicken Waldorf Salad step by step
- Cook and dice chicken..
- Cut grapes and add to bowl..
- Cut apples and add to bowl..
- Chop walnuts and add to bowl..
- In separate bowl, combine Greek yogurt and mayonnaise..
- Mix into bowl with chicken, apples, grapes and walnuts..
- Enjoy served with fresh greens!.
- This is a great lunch for meal prepping. Just place salad in separate bag to keep from getting soggy..
Chicken Waldorf Salad is a classic salad made with apples, grapes, pecans and celery in a light, creamy dressing. It's the perfect combination of flavors and textures and great to make ahead for lunch. Chicken Waldorf Salad is tender chunks of chicken mixed with celery, grapes, apples, toasted walnuts and mayonnaise. This delectable recipe is one of our favorite chicken salad recipes. You can serve on a bed of spring greens, stuffed in a sun ripened tomato, or stuffed in a whole wheat pita.