Lemongrass drummets soup. Great recipe for Lemongrass drummets soup. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health.
Been relay on my husband to buy but here and there since my Caesarian on. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. The soup consisted of julienne carrots in a cream soup. You can cook Lemongrass drummets soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass drummets soup
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Salt (portion according to your taste bud).
- Prepare of Fish oil.
- Prepare of Chicken drummets (any chicken part with bone can use too).
- You need of Water.
- You need of Lemongrass.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Yellow cucumber.
- It’s of Turmeric (optional here).
- You need of Big chili 🌶 pepper as garnish.
It was a bit bland, I could not taste the sweetness that I thought the carrots would bring. Combined with creamy coconut milk – making a Thai inspired meal has never been this easy. Pan fried then baked to a crisp in a claypot. And guess what guys, this Sweet Potato and Leek soup is low carb and vegan!!
Lemongrass drummets soup step by step
- Heat up your wok and cooking oil.Fry your garlic first and add in your lemongrass. Fry until yellowish and aroma out. Then add in your drummets,yellow cucumber and black pepper..
- Let it fry for about 2-3 minutes.Then add in water. Let it simmer for about 15minutes..
- Add in your garnish,big chili.Salt,fish sauce. Always taste and check how it taste like to you. You can always adjust salt and fish sauce portion according to your taste bud.some like it light some like it stronger taste.Leave it about 5minutes.Then it’s done. Ready to serve..
- Tips : to get best soup,you can fry chicken and cucumber a little bit longer so the water from chicken and cucumber blend in well and it taste good when you add in extra water. Use fresh lemongrass..
- The best measurement for water is the bow that you used to store your drummets. Example : I used the white bowl as seen above to keep my chicken,I used the same exact bowl to measure my water. I add in one and half full bowl of water for my soup. That is one of the trick. Sometime glass measurement is not correct.You can add in abit of lemon juice like one spoon.to get the ‘ong’(in chinese the ‘wow’ delicious taste) of the soup. This is my trick..
- Happy try… 😉💙💚💛.
Choose to enjoy it with a slice of sourdough or simply just enjoy it straight up. So, a week ago or so, hubby excitedly bought a huge whole duck to roast for Sunday lunch. If you like Asian flavors, this recipe of Asian Duck Broth is right up your alley. My version turned out less "brothy" as I'd hoped, but you can easily. There simply isn't a meal as comforting and warming as a bowl of freshly made soup.