Banana Egg Pancakes. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Health Benefits – Banana Egg Pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack.
They are delicious, good for you, and a recipe you will make again and again. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. You can have Banana Egg Pancakes using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Egg Pancakes
- Prepare 1 medium of banana.
- You need 1 medium of eggs.
They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats. Making them an easy, healthy breakfast. Mash ripe banana well, add in whisk eggs. Warm non stick or cast iron pan to medium, spray with oil.
Banana Egg Pancakes step by step
- Peel the banana. Chop it into chuncks into a bowl and make it into a smooth paste using a fork or a whisk..
- Add the egg and continue whisking until it resembles pancake mix..
- In a heated skilled on medium heat with some oil pour half of the mix and cook it about 1-2 min on each side (like pancakes)..
- Do the same with the other half of the mix to yeld 2 perfect breakfast pancakes..
- Top with berries or honey or what you prefer. Incredibly sweet naturally because of the banana!.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. Indeed these pancakes are one of the healthiest I have ever tried so far. They can be served with any kind of your favorite toppings. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. My new go to recipe for pancakes!