Spanish omelette. Spanish Omelette (Spanish Tortilla) is perfect served hot or cold, and so easy to make! Crispy, fried potatoes and eggs make up this popular Spanish Omelette (Tortilla) recipe, perfect for picnics. Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier.
With pops of fried chorizo sausage. Commonly know as Tortilla in Spain, the Spanish omelette is commonly made using only potatoes, onion and eggs. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". You can cook Spanish omelette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- Prepare 2 of Big Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Big White onion.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler. Are you an onion denier or an allium aficionado when it comes to your Spanish omelettes? Do you serve them warm or cold and what are your favourite extra ingredients?
Spanish omelette step by step
- Cut the potatoes in small squares, reserve them in a bowl, cut the onions as well small reserve them. In another bowl mix all the eggs and add some salt..
- Cook the potatoes in a pan with one tbsp of olive oil, once they are done, reserve them. Do the same with the onions and reserve.
- Put the potatoes and the onions on the pan and add the mixed eggs. Let them set and turn the omelette to the other side. Enjoy it.
Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and. 🎦 Spanish omelette. Spanish tortilla tortilla de patatas tortilla de papas.. Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette, Spanish Omelette Casserole.