7 Layer Bean Dip.
You can have 7 Layer Bean Dip using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 7 Layer Bean Dip
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 can of Fritos Hot Bean Dip.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 of small can black olives, drained.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green onions, sliced.
7 Layer Bean Dip step by step
- Combine the refried beans with fritos bean dip..
- Place bean mixture in bottom of glass dish..
- Spread sour cream evenly as next layer..
- Next layer is salsa..
- Top evenly with tomatoes..
- Top evenly with black olives..
- Next is cheddar cheese..
- Final step is green onions..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!.
- Optional: you can always customize to your liking! Add guacamole if you want or spice up the beans or sour cream with taco seasoning!.