Thai Tea Pudding.
You can have Thai Tea Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Tea Pudding
- You need 450 ml of water.
- You need 2 sachets of instant Thai tea.
- It’s 1 sachet of agar-agar powder (7 gr, I used red powder. You can use plain or add a few drops of red coloring.).
- It’s 4 tsp of condensed milk.
Thai Tea Pudding step by step
- Pour the water into a pan and use low heat. When the water is hot, but not boiling, add instant Thai tea and stir until combined..
- Add agar-agar powder and continue stirring until it dissolves completely..
- Pour into molds of your choice. After an hour or so, the pudding should be firm. I cut them into little squares. Pour condensed milk to pudding, and enjoy!.