Vegan Taco Salad Bowl. This Taco Salad is Topped With Bush's® Black Bean Fiesta. My go-to ingredients for a vegan taco salad bowl are always black beans, corn kernels, avocado, and bell pepper. But feel free to mix it up with whatever veggies you have on hand or prefer.
Preheat grill or skillet (high heat). Lentil Walnut Vegan Taco Salad in a Crispy Tortilla Bowl Totally meatless, dairy-free, packed with flavor, and served up in a crispy (baked!) tortilla bowl! A zesty lentil walnut mix takes the place of meat in this scrumptious vegan taco salad! You can have Vegan Taco Salad Bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Taco Salad Bowl
- Prepare 1 Cup of Beans & Rice (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Drizzle Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (See my recipe).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegan Shredded Cheese (Optional).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 of Avacado Sliced or Chopped.
- It’s of Green onion for topping.
- Prepare of Sliced Jalapeno (optional).
- Prepare of Olives (optional).
Vegan Taco Salad Bowls (Tortilla Bowls). Tags avocado burrito bowl easy recipe gluten free healthy healthy recipe maddie maddielymburner recipe taco salad tacos tortilla bowl vegan vegan recipe vegan recipes vegetables vegetarian; Previous Next Comments. Prepare the rice according to package instructions, set aside. Mix the taco ingredients according to the recipe instructions. (to lower the fat content and reduce the calorie density – leave out the walnuts).
Vegan Taco Salad Bowl step by step
- Gather ingredients. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Vegan Instant Beans & Rice. Otherwise use any you desire. You can even use left over white rice if desired..
- To build up bowl put down 1 cup of rice followed by lettuce, sauce, salsa, Avacado (I prefer mine mashed), green onion, and other optional toppings!.
Add taco mixture to a large pan and stir in the rinsed & drained pinto beans. Assemble the bowl with chopped greens, roasted bell pepper, pico de gallo, a generous helping of the taco mix, avocado. Sprinkle salt, pepper and lime juice and serve(so good!). Add other toppings like vegan sour cream, fresh or pickled jalapeno etc. Make tacos or a burrito for variation with additional toppings, beans, spanish rice etc.