Spicy n sour Lotus root 酸辣藕丝. Spicy Lotus Root 香辣炒蓮藕 Lotus root is one of those ingredients that's widely used across Asia, but may be a bit foreign to the rest of the world. This Chinese Style Spicy Lotus Root makes a perfect healthy gluten-free snack. As the name suggests, lotus root is basically the root of the lotus plant.
Marinated Lotus Root, Lotus Root Chips, Crispy Lotus Root Chips. oil, lotus root, salt, szechuan pepper, coriander, Thai pepper. Lotus Root (莲藕, lian ou) – a general introduction of lotus root in Chinese cooking, its usage, preparation, buy, and storage information. Fresh lotus root is a popular ingredient in Chinese cooking. You can have Spicy n sour Lotus root 酸辣藕丝 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy n sour Lotus root 酸辣藕丝
- Prepare 1 lb of Lotus root.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 Tsp of pickled chili.
- It’s 1 stalk of green Onion.
The root can also be processed into lotus root starch or dried and ground into powder, and. I love lotus root because it is nutritious, cooling and crunchy. Usually, lotus root soup is cooked with pork ribs, but sometimes I also enjoy cooking it with chicken and huai shan (淮山). The latter lends a mild, supporting yet distinctive sweet taste to the soup.
Spicy n sour Lotus root 酸辣藕丝 instructions
- Remove Lotus root skin using a peeler. Julianned it into match sticks..
- Mince garlic and thin slice a green Onion..
- Making a sauce by mix together tamari sauce and vinegar and pickled chili..
- In a cast iron wok, heat up 2 Tsp olive oil. Sauté garlic for a few seconds. Add Lotus root. Sauté quickly for a few seconds. Add one Tsp of water at a time to avoid Lotus sticking to the bottom. Add sauce and cook for about a minute. Adjust seasoning before plating..
- Add green Onion right before plating. Serve as a side dish..
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Ethnic recipes. Vietnamese Cuisine, Vietnamese Recipes, Thai Recipes, Asian Recipes, Asian Foods, Stir Fry Recipes, Sauce Recipes, Lotus Root Recipe, Sweet N Sour. 包装日期显示的是生产日期 Date show on packing are Production Date Halal certificate: No Halal: Yes (safe ingredient for muslim, import product didnt provide logo halal) #bashu #懒人 #lanren #麻辣 #火锅 – Buy 湘满天 懒人火锅加料香辣莲藕 Hot Spicy Lotus root. Lotus root is the root of the lotus plant and is found underwater. It grows in segments and each segment has hollow tubes running through it. Lotus root soup is very popular in Singapore.