Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers. I'm cooking (grilling burgers brats and chicken drum sticks) for the company picnic next week. I'll be using two Weber grills and a cheap grill I bought at Wal-Mart. Your tips on grilled burgers will be put to the test.
No fancy recipes or additions here. The rear burger is the one cooked without the indentation. When a burger's done right, you know it — the smoky, char-grilled outside and the juicy inside, all barely contained within a chewy, toasty roll. You can cook Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of hamburger meat, beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
That's what a burger is all about! Here's how to grill the perfect hamburger — plus we'll load you up with top recipes for beef burgers, turkey burgers, chicken burgers, and lamb burgers. The kind of grill you choose to cook on depends on your taste and lifestyle. Some people swear by the taste of a hamburger cooked on a charcoal grill.
Prepping for the Grill, Hamburgers instructions
- Spread the meat out. Sprinkle with seasonings. Press seasonings into the meat. I do this because if you try and fold it the seasonings bunch up sometimes. This way the seasonings are equally incorporated into each hamburger..
- Take up a quarter of the meat. Smooth out the Burgers hand forming but not folding. Put an indention in the center of each burger. Now refrigerate till it's ready for grilling time..
- The finished product going to the freezer.
Others, however, prefer the simple startup and cleanup that a gas grill provides. Whichever you choose, Char-Broil has a grill for you! HOW TO GRILL BURGERS ON GAS GRILL. If you're grilling with gas or propane, all the same rules on patty selection, shaping, and seasoning apply. Your temperatures, times, and flavors are going to vary, though.