Grilled potatoes. Heat grill to medium-high and oil grates. Save time when grilling baked potatoes by pre-cooking them in the microwave. This was very good and makes a great side dish to any grilled meal!
The grill gives them just the right amount of crispness and an irresistible smoky flavor. Garlicky, tender and super flavorful grilled potatoes in foil. Delicious addition to any summer cookout meal. You can have Grilled potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled potatoes
- You need of As many potatoes as u want.
- Prepare of Cut green onions white onions to your liking.
- It’s of Bacon if u wish.
- Prepare of Butter spray works best for this.
- Prepare of Oil optional.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- You need of Any other of your favorite potatoe seasonings.
- Prepare of Cheese optional.
- Prepare of Sour cream optional.
- You need of o.
Grilled Potatoes in foil are one of our all time favorite grilling recipes! Nothing's easier than making grilled vegetables and these potato packets are no exception!. Simply combine sliced potatoes with onion, seasoning and butter for the perfect effortless side dish! How to season potatoes for the grill.
Grilled potatoes step by step
- Wash and cut your potatoes **when cutting DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH! COME CLOSE BUT NOT ALL THE WAY.
- Next microwave on high for about 5 mins for each potato then spray each layer w butter to help it spread.
- You can grill with toppings such as I do with onions n tomatoes bacon etc up to you or you can add later! But add some butter spray to foil or oil I do both! To help from sticking.
- Then top w extras and sour cream if u like 🙂 enjoy.
- Wrap in foil grill or bake for about 15 to 20 mins we grill on high until done! Than add cheese for about 5 mins while it melts with heat off n grill closed!.
These potato packets are so easy to prepare ahead of time, then pack in the cooler for camping trips or picnics and toss on the grill when needed. Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over the potatoes. Easy Grilled Potatoes in foil packets take five minutes to prepare, only a few simple ingredients, and makes perfectly crispy and seasoned red potatoes. You'll devour potatoes on the grill all summer long! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick® at Walmart, helping me create the perfect recipe to kick off the summer!.