Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. The all-in-one finger food for a party, our Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers are simply the best that you'll find. The filling for these peppers is ultra savory with garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce giving a mouth-smacking layer of flavor to the tang of cream cheese and the punchy sharpness of cheddar.
While I was planning my menus for the weekend, one appetizer kept making it onto the lists – these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers! In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Pepper Jack, and garlic. Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins. You can cook Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers
- You need of Jalapeños.
- Prepare of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- Prepare of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- You need of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the appetizer made on your grill or baked. Delicious, fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and seasonings then wrapped in bacon. Grill or bake them until the bacon is crisp and the cheeses are melted. How to Cook Jalapeno Poppers in the Oven or on the Grill.
Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers step by step
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
How to grill the jalapeno poppers on an outdoor grill: Use a grill basket or aluminum foil. Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Thingies My lovely sister-in-law, Missy, brings these little wonders to my house each Fourth of July. They're as simple as it gets: Cream cheese-stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon. The beauty of bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers is – you can stuff them with pretty much anything you want!