Irish Soda Bread.
You can have Irish Soda Bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Soda Bread
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of butter, softened.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- You need of butter, melted.
- It’s of buttermilk.
Irish Soda Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine the first 7 ingredients. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times until dough comes together. Form into round loaf..
- Place loaf on parchment or foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Cut an "X" into top of the loaf. Mix melted butter and buttermilk. Brush mixture onto the loaf. You can brush buttermilk mixture on throughout bake time. Bake 45-50 mins, check loaf at 30 mins..