Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers.
You can have Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers
- It’s 4 of Italian green peppers.
- It’s 2 of small hotdogs or sasages.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 of ccup cooked angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorite brand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend, shredded.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 12 of pepperoni slices.
Pasta Stuffed Roasted Italian Peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425place peppers on rosting pan.
- Roast until just starting to soften but still holding their shape.
- Melt butter in asmall skillet and brown sausage or hotdog, then add cooked pasta and ssuce.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in cheeses.
- Cut an opening in each pepper and carefully remove seeds.
- Fill each pepper with pasta mixture, skewer to hold shape. Top eac pepper with 3 pepperoni slices, return to the oven to heat through, about 7 to 10 minutes.