INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT. This is definitely the best Indian punjabi samosa recipe! I'm arming you with step by step directions and a recipe video for you to So you can learn how to make the samosa dough, the aloo stuffing and how to easily wrap them. I don't make tall claims easily but I.
Samosa has been a popular food of the Indian subcontinent for centuries. The vegetable samosa recipe takes time but it is relatively easy. Cheese & Jalapeno Sambusa – How to make Samosa – Easy Samosa Recipe pieces of meat, fish, or vegetables roasted or grilled on a skewer or spit originating either in the Eastern Mediterranean, where it is mentioned by Homer or the Middle East, before. You can have INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT
- You need 3 cup of White reg. Floure.
- You need 1 cup of Brown floure.
- Prepare 12 tbsp of Melted butter or oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Suger.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water or as u need.
Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages. Pair this perfect mid-day treat with a delightful chutney. Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. ANKO is Taiwan high quality Samosa machine manufacturer and Samosa production turnkey provider.
INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT step by step
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
HLT Series have the ability to work dough of different textures, moisture contents and consistency. The machine can extrude the dough into tubes, and. Baked samosas made with pie crust and seasoned potatoes and peas are an easy version of the Indian-inspired appetizer without all the oil. Although this is an easier, healthier version of the fried samosa, it tastes very authentic. This recipe has the added advantage.