Brad's Ling cod fish tacos.
You can cook Brad's Ling cod fish tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Ling cod fish tacos
- It’s 1 lb of ling, or any other cod.
- It’s of Breading.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each, garlic powder, white pepper, chili powder.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 cups of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Brad's roasted chiles.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- You need slices of Lime.
- Prepare of Diced red onion.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Grated radish.
- It’s of Spanish rice.
Brad's Ling cod fish tacos step by step
- Heat oil in a LG frying pan. 1/2 inch deep.
- Cut cod into bite sized pieces.
- Fry in oil on medium heat. Possibly a bit less, do a test piece to see if breading browns before fish is cooked. Drain on paper towels. Depending on batch size, can be kept warm on a baking sheet in a 160 degree oven..
- Dredge in flour mixed with the spices. Then egg, then bread crumbs..
- In another frying pan, add a small amount of oil. Bring to temperature on medium. Fry tortilla a couple seconds on each side. layer on a plate and keep a towel over the stack..
- Serve with desired garnishes. Enjoy..