Spicy Hummus. If you really like it hot, add an extra. Spice up your hummus with your favorite hot sauce. Just remember, the heat level you choose will be intensified in the Vitamix.
Spicy Hummus is a healthy and delicious snack to keep on hand or makes great party appetizer. Spicy hummus is a homemade healthy dip, packed with flavor and good nutrition! Like to test your taste buds? You can have Spicy Hummus using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hummus
- You need 1 can of chickpea and 2 tbsp Of it’s water.
- It’s 10 of pearl garlic or 1 raw garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need Dash of cayenne pepper.
This wickedly delicious dip is for you. A ferociously flavorful blend of hot chili peppers, red peppers, garlic and spices make Sabra Supremely. It makes the hummus really pretty! Any hummus lover will tell you that the spread can be used so many ways.
Spicy Hummus step by step
- Put chickpea and it’s water, pearl garlic and olive oil and dash of salt and blend it.
- Enjoy as it is with any biscuit, or sprinkle some cayenne pepper for spicy lover.
My favorite uses for this is as a vegetable dip or as a sandwich spread in a whole wheat. This spicy hummus is topped with crushed red pepper, feta cheese, and olive oil. Never mind that my prize box is the refrigerator and the prize I want is a big bowl of spicy hummus. Middle Eastern Recipes Dip Hummus Recipes Beans and Legumes Vegan. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me.