Chinese special soup. Hot and Sour Soup: Unlike other Sichuan dishes, this classic soup gets its heat from white pepper. There are many versions of hot and sour soup and most of which contain wood ear, tofu, carrot, and pork. This version of this popular soup uses red rice vinegar which is available at Chinese/Asian markets, but you can also black vinegar or white rice vinegar.
I love my Chinese food, even when I know it does not so much love me. You know, the one with all the chicken, pork, shrimp and lots of vegtables in it. Authentic Hot and Sour Soup What what is "house special soup" on a Chinese American takeout menu? You can cook Chinese special soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese special soup
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 700 g of beef ribs (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- It’s 2 of medium sized white radishes (cut into 3-4cm pieces).
- It’s 2 L of water.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots (cut into 3cm pieces).
- It’s 8 of dried red dates.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried scallops.
- Prepare 1 of large piece dried cuttlefish.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Is it a standard item, or does it vary a lot? As far as I am aware, there is a double meaning to this menu item. At least if it was served in a Chinese culture, so I'm not too s. This Chinese Corn Soup, also known as Egg Drop Soup, will blow your mind.
Chinese special soup step by step
- First prepare the beef by adding to vigorously boiling water for 10 minutes, then discard the boiling water. Then remove any impurities from the beef..
- In a large pot, add the blanched beef, cut white radishes, carrots, red dates and dried scallops to 2L of water. Bring the water to a boil then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Add the dried cuttlefish to the soup and allow to simmer for another hour..
- Season with salt to taste. Turn the heat back up and bring the soup to a boil before turning off the heat. Serve hot..
It tastes just like what you get at Chinese restaurants, is so fast to make and you don't even need to chop a single thing. The wonders of a can of creamed corn. Watch the cooking video and see! Read the "House" soup in Chinese restaurants discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion, Chinese food community. Great recipe for Chinese special soup.