Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu.
You can cook Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Red onion.
- It’s cubes of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Potato.
- It’s of Tofu skin.
- You need of Leek.
- You need of Red chili.
- You need of Pork ribs cut.
Stew pork pineapple with skin tofu step by step
- Prepare your ingredients as shown in the picture below.Sometime I prepare it ahead of time because now with baby and tons of house chores it just make thing easier for me..
- Prepare your wok and heat cooking oil. Add in your sugar,then your red onion and garlic. Fry until garlic golden color and aroma come out then add in your pork. Leave it for about 3minutes with cover. Then add in potato and pineapple.leave it again about 5minute with slow heat and cover your wok. This is very important to let the meat absorb pineapple and potato flavor.add in very little water.as u can see below my water ratio is that much.enough to not make the dish dry..
- Then add in the tofu skin,water and your sauces.mixed it and leave it about 30minutes with low heat and closed your wok.remember to always check on your dish as the water might get less and make your dish dry..
- Final,add in your chili and leek as garnish. U can always check the taste and add whatever lacking. Leave it about 3-4minutes.the dish is done.and ready to serve..