Cookie Crunch Chocolates for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Cookie Crunch Chocolates for Valentine's Day using 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie Crunch Chocolates for Valentine's Day
- You need 2 of Meiji Milk Chocolate Bar.
- It’s 100 grams of Biscuit cookies.
Cookie Crunch Chocolates for Valentine's Day instructions
- This is all that's needed!.
- Put the biscuit cookies in a thick plastic bag (or you can layer two normal plastic bags) and break with a rolling pin until they are finely crushed..
- Break the chocolate bars into a heat resistant bowl and microwave for 1.5 to 3 minutes. The time varies based on your microwave and your bowl so keep an eye on it and adjust as needed..
- Even if the chocolate isn't completely melted when you first take it out of the microwave, it should melt if you mix with a spoon..
- Now add your crushed biscuit cookies and mix into the chocolate. Mix really well until you can't see the biscuits anymore. This is really important..
- Use a small spoon to pack the chocolate into the heart shaped molds. Press the chocolate in firmly to make sure there are no air pockets. It's best to fill the molds so that the chocolate is overflowing just a little bit..
- When the chocolate has started to cool and the outer layer is firming up, place a sheet of parchment paper on top and firmly push the chocolate into the mold. Push it hard, like you're trying to break the biscuits. If there are air pockets between the chocolate and biscuit bits, then the chocolates won't harden nicely..
- Leave the parchment paper on and let cool and harden, and you're done! To take out of the mold, remove the parchment paper and try flipping the mold upside down and hitting the back. You can also try lightly rapping it on a flat surface and they should loosen and pop out. Make sure not to break the chocolates when trying to get them out..
- This is how they look wrapped in aluminum foil..
- More cute wrapping..
- Tips for making them look nice and smooth, at Step 5, make sure to mix the biscuit bits really well until you don't see them anymore..
- At Step 7, make sure to firmly and strongly push the chocolate into the molds so there are no air pockets..