Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. This pesto chicken and broccoli dinner is a jazzed up version of my favorite creamy chicken and broccoli pasta. It's loaded with garlic, parmesan, pesto, and chicken + broccoli. The chicken is first cooked in browned garlic and onions then the parmesan, pesto and cream is added and that's where the real fun begins.
A mixture of pasta, broccoli, pesto, tomatoes and cheese that is practically a meal in itself, especially with the cooked chicken. Great served with crusty bread or a tossed salad. Cut the fresh broccoli buds into small florets, leaving as short a stem as possible; set aside. You can have Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- You need 1 cup of basil pesto.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, veggies, and pesto until the chicken and veggies are coated well with pesto. Add Parmesan, almonds, and garlic and season with salt; blend until combined. And make this basil pesto chicken pasta with sundried tomatoes and broccoli. Grilled Chicken Breast Masada, Grilled Chicken Breast, Bbq Grilled Chicken Breast.. tomatoes, sausage, chicken breasts, pasta, pitted black olives.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Serve hot or cold. Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled. Broccoli Pesto Pasta is a healthy-ish way to indulge in a big bowl of pasta. This homemade broccoli pesto with fresh basil, parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil and lemon is rich, creamy and delicious.