Grilled Chicken Wraps. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the chicken. Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Preheat a grill pan or an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
It's made with real ingredients like buttermilk, garlic, onion, herbs and spices, all with a creamy taste! Sliced grilled chicken breast nestled in a fresh mix of Green Leaf lettuce with a blend of shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, tightly rolled in a flaxseed flour flat bread. Pairs well with Avocado Lime Ranch dressing (or guest's choice of dressing). You can have Grilled Chicken Wraps using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wraps
- You need strips of Chicken.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Any seasoning for the chicken.
- You need of Grill.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Bacon.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Bbq sauce any kind.
- You need of Honey mustard.
- You need of Hot sauce with ranch.
- You need of Buffalo hot sauce with ranch (my favorite).
- You need of Buffalo hot sauce.
- You need of Anything you like.
Combine chicken and mayonnaise mixture in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Wendy's uses fresh, never frozen beef on every hamburger, every day. See the menu and find a location near you. Download the DoorDash app to get Wendy's delivered.
Grilled Chicken Wraps instructions
- Season and grill all chicken.
- When chicken is done. Let rest while making the tortillas up..
- Take whatever dressing flavor you like and put some down the middle of the tortilla, don't go to the edge with it,you will be wrapping it up. (this one here is a ranch one.).
- Add the chicken on top of the sauce, then add all other toppings Dont over flow it will be hard to wrap up., (top it with cheese last)..
- Fold up tortilla. (this was wrapped loosely due to one hand taking pictures.).
- Notes- this is good with fried chicken strips too. Pick as many toppings as you like or for picky eaters can leave plain.(you do you!).
- To Fold the first part it should look like this…. you're folding the bottom part of the wrap, and there should be alot of tortilla at the top with no chicken chicken showing. Wrap it up tight, but dont break it..
Succulent grilled chicken slices, lettuce and ketchup, all wrapped up in a small tortilla perfect for your little ones. Add cheese, tomatoes, dressing and chili powder; mix lightly. Fold in opposite sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps are EASY, healthy and delicious. This is one of those meals that was created during the panic mode of needing something to feed my family for dinner that they would like, that I had the stuff for, and that would be super fast to make.