Grilled Porkloin. Grilled pork loin is exceptionally lean and flavorful, making it ideal to cook up on a gas or charcoal grill. With a few simple tricks, you will find it is easy to grill pork loin to perfection! Grill the pork loin for a few minutes on high, or until dark grill marks appear on all sides of the pork.
Grilled pork loin perfectly every time! This easy grill method for pork makes this garlic and herb pork loin tender and moist on the grill! Learn how to grill pork – it's such an easy process using indirect and direct heat. You can have Grilled Porkloin using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Porkloin
- You need 2 pound of boneless porkloin.
- Prepare 6 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- It’s To taste of citrus juice your favorite.
This recipe for grilled pork loin roast is a keeper. Not only does this recipe use my Award Winning Chicken Seasoning, but the added flavor from the grill can be considered an added flavor by itself. The chicken seasoning is an amazing blend of garlic, onion, rosemary, and thyme to give the pork a very traditional roast flavor. Move the pork loin to the low heat side of the grill, or reduce the heat to medium.
Grilled Porkloin instructions
- Fire up the grill. Charcoal and oakwood was the fuel..
- Season the porkloin. These were cold. So I started it out on the top self till heated to outside temperature at least. Turn as needed..
- Now move to bottom rack. Turn as needed don't let it dry out, but do get them done. Add citrus juice I used lime..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Close the grill or cover with the aluminum roasting pan or the foil. Let roast for an hour or an hour and a half, turning occasionally. Grilling season is a great time of year because it makes my husband love to cook! Plus, fewer dishes and mess in the kitchen is a bonus. This grilled pork loin recipe is one of our favorites to make and an easy alternative to the typical burgers on the grill.