Easy Grilled Chicken. Both baked and grilled chicken will create juicy, tender chicken but grilled chicken gives it that smoky flavor and char. With a few easy marinades, fruit, and spices, you'll happily be eating grilled chicken all summer long. For even more grilling recipes, check out our grilling headquarters and try some of these.
It's great added to pasta, put on top of a salad or served with a side of zucchini salad and corn on the cob on a hot summer evening! This easy, healthy recipe produces tender and plump marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection. Paprika and oregano liven up simply grilled chicken breasts, while the chickpea salad lends a tangy, nutty note. You can have Easy Grilled Chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Chicken
- It’s of Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- You need of Paprika Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Water.
We love chicken on the grill. It's easy to cook, endlessly versatile, and a real family-pleaser. And these five-star grilled chicken recipes are some of our absolute favorites — featuring classics like tangy barbecue chicken and grilled chicken taco salad, along with everything from teriyaki to tandoori-style grilled chicken. An easy grilled chicken recipe with a homemade spice rub!
Easy Grilled Chicken instructions
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..
Tender, juicy and flavorful grilled chicken breast every time! Grilled chicken is a favorite in the summer time. My whole family loves it and eats it right up. One of the most popular recipes on the site for chicken is my Easy Grilled Jerk Chicken (and it's Slow Cooker version) and this recipe has been one I've fielded requests for since posting that recipe. Having a quick and easy recipe for grilled chicken is essential and this recipe will be your recipe you keep forever (I bet you will even just remember it once you make.