Chicken pulao. Chicken pulao recipe – One pot flavored chicken pilaf cooked with mild Indian spices. Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, meat or veggies, spices & herbs. This chicken pulao is super easy to make for a weeknight dinner.
How to make White Chicken Pulao Recipe at Home. Eid Special White Chicken Pulao Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step Complete Yakhni Pulao Recipe by Amna. You can cook Chicken pulao using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pulao
- You need 1 kg of rice.
- Prepare of chicken half kg.
- It’s 4 glass of water.
- You need tbs of peprica powder.
- Prepare of salt 1\2tbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of masla powder.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need of oil 1and half cup.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbs of ginger paste.
In the past – as in pre-Instant Pot – chicken pulao was the easier dish to make compared to biryani which took far more time and effort. Pulao was a dish that Indian families served more regularly: on weeknights, for gatherings, whenever a nice – but quick – dish was required. This Indian chicken pulao (pilaf) recipe is so easy to make. Pulao is a rice-based dish which often also includes ingredients like vegetables or meat or both.
Chicken pulao step by step
- Soaked rice for 30 minute..
- Heat oil and add onion cook until brown in colour.then then add chicken and cook until color changed..
- Add ginger garlic paste.then cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Add salt and peprica powder and masla cook fr five minute..
- Add water.cook untill boiled.
- Add rice and cook..
- Place over low flame on dm..
- Ready to serve it..
Long-grained rice varieties like basmati are often used to prepare pulaos. Instant Pot Indian Chicken Pulao is a lighter cousin of chicken biryani, a great gateway dish for someone new to Indian food. Similar to a rice pilaf only with chicken and aromatic spices. Chicken Pulao is also much lighter than chicken biryani, and it's absolutely delicious! If you're a fan of chicken and rice.