Keto Granola. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. COMBINE DRY INGREDIENTS: In a large bowl, combine all the nuts, seeds, coconut, sweetener, spices & salt. MIX WET INGREDIENTS: In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, egg white & vanilla extract.
This is a really good Low Carb Granola made from wholesome seeds and nuts. It's completely sugar-free and perfect for a gluten-free or ketogenic diet. I remember my mother baking large sheet pans of granola for my father to enjoy for breakfast or as a snack to fuel him on long bike rides. You can have Keto Granola using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Granola
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Home / Recipe / Keto Granola. Suitable for the keto (low-carb, high-fat) diet. Enjoy, try it by itself, or use as cereal. I wanna tell you guys a little story!
Keto Granola step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
Once upon a time, gnom-gnom was (for a super brief period!) a physical little bakery in Mexico City. Clearly it didn't work out (oops!), and the lack of demand kept the project from going further. Chose keto granola for a filling, low carb and high in fats breakfast. Nuts and seeds are the base for this low carb cereal recipe. This amazing Cinnamon Keto Granola is the result of a lonely, guilt ridden night.