Strawberry Limeade Cake.
You can have Strawberry Limeade Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Limeade Cake
- It’s 1 box of Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 box of sugar free Strawberry JELLO.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of Block Reduced Fat Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tub of Cool Whip (not the spray kind).
- It’s of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3-5 tbsp. of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Can of Lemon-Lime Soda.
Strawberry Limeade Cake step by step
- Bake cake as directed on box..
- Once cake is cool, use fork and poke several holes into the cake (being careful not to take off the top layer).
- Prepare JELLO but replace the 1 cup of cold with 1 cup cold LemonLime Soda, then pour over cake and let refrigerate for 1hr. Before frosting.
- In Large bowl add Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Powdered Sugar (to taste), and Lime Juice. Mix with electric mixer until cream cheese has softened..
- Gently FOLD in Cool Whip..
- Serve Cold, Garnish with fresh cut strawberries and lime zest. ENJOY!!.