Low Carb "Fathead" Pizza.
You can have Low Carb "Fathead" Pizza using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb "Fathead" Pizza
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of ground almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 of desired amount of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of desired amount of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of desired toppings.
Low Carb "Fathead" Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place cream cheese and mozzarella in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute..
- Stir and heat for another thirty seconds. Stir in almond flour and beaten egg.
- Wet hands and spread thinly on parchment paper. Poke holes all over the dough with a fork..
- Sprinkle garlic powder on dough. Bake for 8 minutes and Madame sure there are no bubbles. If there are bubbles poke holes with a fork..
- Bake another 5-10 minutes or until dough starts to brown..
- Add pizza sauce and toppings and bake until cheese melts and begins to brown..