Asian zucchini noodles stir fry. Browse Current Fry's Catalogue Online and Get this Week's Deals. Weekly specials for your nearest store. Never pay more than you need to.
I'm sharing a simple, healthy, paleo stir fry recipe today. I love substituting rice noodles with my favorite noodle alternative: "zoodles" (zucchini noodles)! Zucchini Noodles + Pork = Low Carb Heaven. You can have Asian zucchini noodles stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian zucchini noodles stir fry
- It’s 2 of zucchini.. made into noodles.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of snow peas.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soyasauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt.
With this recipe for zucchini noodles stir fry, I really wanted to play with the traditional pork and apple combination, adding a little Asian flare and my favourite low-carb, gluten free noodle-sub- zucchini noodles! Yes, it's an actually thing and they aren't half bad. They are also easy to make using a nifty Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Spiralizer. Delicious, low-carb, healthy Stir Fry made with spiralized zucchini and onions tossed with teriyaki sauce and toasted sesame seeds..
Asian zucchini noodles stir fry step by step
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.. add ginger garlic and fry for a min. Add all the veggies and fry for till cripsy.
- Add soyasauce and sugar and mix well. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 2-3mins..
- Add salt according to taste.
Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles Katerina Petrovska. A low carb version of Chinese chow mein or lo mein (Chinese stir fry noodles) using zucchini noodles aka zoodles. Check out the video and see if this recipe is a do-over. If you have a recipe that you would like to see me try, comment below. Add the bell peppers, zucchini noodles, onions, soy sauce, and toss well to combine.