Indian sweet dessert. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Dessert makes us go weak in the knees.
Festivals and celebrations are incomplete without sweets. Explore how to make your favorite dessert at home from this wide range of Indian. Indian sweets bear little resemblance to traditional Western desserts and not having a point of reference can make it hard to decipher what's on your plate and how to eat it. You can cook Indian sweet dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert
- Prepare of Suji ki kheer ( Indian milk dessert).
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour called: suji.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 bunch of unsalted cashew.
- Prepare 5 of green cardamom.
- You need 1 bunch of raisins.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Paneer kheer recipe with step by step photos – one more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer, that can be made for. Vegan Indian Desserts and Sweets Recipes. Sweet Fudge balls that are flavored with cardamom.
Indian sweet dessert instructions
- boil milk in a non sticky pan..
- cut into half the green cardamom and add as milk starts to boiled up..
- soak the cashews ( prefer white cashew) in luke warm water and add it..
- add suji. you can purchase this in Indian market. add sugar and keep stirring.
- lastly, add raisins and shredded coconut. stir continuously until the dish starts to get thicker and bubbles up in the middle. i prefer orange raisin but the brown raisin is a good substitute and for shredded coconut, you can purchase a, package on Indian market. if not, take a dried coconut and shred it. for the best result, you can add other various nuts like almonds. refrigerate , let it cool and serve it. can be eaten hot but not meant to. cool taste better. enjoy!.
Indian desserts are made with fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes. Here are some made predominantly with milk and milk products. Most Indians will confess to having a sweet-tooth. Indian Dessert Recipes, Indian Sweets, Indian Recipes, Goan Recipes, Pakistani Recipes, Indian Snacks, Baking Recipes, Cookie Recipes, Snack Recipes. The Indian Sweet Dessert recipe out of our category Grain!