GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft, chewy, delicious green mint chocolate chip cookies filled with chocolate chips and Andes mints! Their favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip and they love Andes and York peppermint patties. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you.
Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks. These green-tinted minty chocolate chip cookies will be popular at both St. Add eggs, food color and peppermint extract; mix well. You can cook GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of butter, melted.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of mint chocolate chips.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of GREEN food coloring.
Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. The dark chocolate cookie dough was perfect for the bright green mint chips. These cookies are ooohhh soooo chocolaty! They are soft, rich, and For these chocolate mint cookies, I use Guittard green mint chocolate chips.
GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine butter, brown sugar, eggs food coloring and water. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In batches, combine flour mixture with butter mixture..
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 8-10 mins. Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then remove to baking rack to cool completely..
Several grocery stores carry them, especially during the holiday months. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies taste just as good without the green food coloring, but it sure makes them fun! I adapted this recipe from a wonderful cookie recipe I got from a friend years ago. It called for Andes mint bits. But when I saw these semi sweet mint chips.