Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style. Chex Mix Ghost Pepper Hot & Spicy.you requested it.here it is. This Extra-Bold Chex Mix is made just the way I like it — with lots and lots of that extra zesty sauce! Now there are apparently all kinds to choose from at the store.
Add fragile mix-ins at the end: Cheeseballs are one of my favorite upgrades to classic party mix, but they get squished and overcooked in the slow cooker. INSANE FLAVOR: Carolina Reaper hot sauce is for the palate pyromaniac who loves the fiery heat and delicious flavor of the Carolina Reaper Pepper and no capsicum extract. This is great for those who love that vinegar taste in their hot sauce coupled with the insane heat of the hottest pepper in the. You can cook Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style
- You need 1 bag (8.75 oz) of Original Chex Mix.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of Mixed Nuts.
- You need 1 cup of Cheez-Itz.
- You need 1/4 of cup/4 tbs Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Carolina Reaper Mash Puree (or more if you're up to it).
- It’s 1 tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Seasoned Salt.
This Chex Mix Recipe is something my Mom has been making since I was a little kid. It doesn't get better than this mix of cereal, nuts, pretzels, and all that spice! A little bit sweet and little bit spicy. It's perfect for Christmas, tailgating, Summer BBQs, and every day in between.
Chex Mix – Carolina Reaper Style step by step
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees..
- In a saucepan, melt butter, reaper puree, worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and simmer for 5-6 mins after it starts bubbling..
- In the meantime, mix the Chex, Nuts and Cheez-Itz in a large mixing bowl..
- Remove the butter mix and pour over Chex Mixture and mix thoroughly so that it covers all of the mixture..
- Place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an air tight container or gallon-size bag. ENJOY!!.
Then it's time for Chex™ Party Mix! This crunchy, salty snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or holiday gathering. No offense to Chex, but I grew up in the seventies and eighties—back when prep was all the rage and the original, HOMEMADE Chex Party Mix For one, I substitute the garlic powder the original recipe calls for with fresh, minced garlic, which really gives the Chex Mix a beautiful roasted garlic flavor. Cheesy Chex Mix recipe: Based on the traditional chex mix recipes from the cereal box – but altered for our personal tastes. In a small mixing bowl – combine butter and worcestershire sauce – then slowly stir in the remaining seasonings.