"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp. Similar to Singapore noodles, this Thai version is even more flavorful because it's made with a homemade spice paste that's spicy and aromatic. This curry noodles recipe is a condensed version of an ancient Thai noodle dish called Kao Soy. Curry noodles are a favorite food.
Wait, they are actually all tied. But nonetheless, Thai noodles are a huge favorite at our house. Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup – quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen. You can cook "Thai" Noodles with Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Thai" Noodles with Shrimp
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of sriracha chili sauce (or more for more spice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of peanut butter (see note in step 1).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of fettuccini or spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, sliced into coins then in half.
- Prepare 8 oz. of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp, deveined and tails removed.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of green onions.
Loaded with shrimp, mushrooms, herbs, tomatoes and mouthwatering What sets this Thai shrimp noodle soup apart from other recipes you will fine online is its authentic and amazing taste. You won't find a better recipe. Shrimp lovers will dive into this speedy skillet dish that gets its Asian flavor from ginger, peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. I love this shrimp Pad Thai recipe but full disclosure (so the recipe police don't come after me): it's not quite authentic.
"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp instructions
- In a measuring cup (or medium bowl) whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, sriracha, sesame oil, peanut butter** (if you'd prefer more texture, leave the peanut butter out of the sauce and top finished pasta with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts instead) and honey until well blended (of using the peanut butter, sauce will be slightly lumpy, but the peanut butter will fully melt and absorb when added to the hot ingredients). Set aside..
- Start a large pot of water on high heat. Start step 3 while water is heating..
- While waiting on the water to come to a boil, in a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat on medium heat. Once water reaches a boil, add the fettuccini noodles to the pot and cook according to package directions. Add to the skillet the mushrooms, zucchini and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes or so, while your pasta is cooking. After 5 or so minutes, add the garlic. Cook a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Next add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until shrimp is cooked through (3-4 more minutes)..
- Your pasta should be done cooking by now. Drain the pasta and return to the pot..
- Add the cooked shrimp and veggies to the pot with the cooked pasta. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the top and stir everything around with a wooden spoon until the sauce has coated everything. Stir in the cilantro and green onions. **(If using chopped peanuts instead of peanut butter in the sauce, then top individual portions with them)..
Fact is, it's difficult to find many ingredients for How to make shrimp pad thai. Begin by placing the rice noodles in boiling hot water. Let them soak, off the heat, until softened and al dente. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine peanut butter and soy sauce. Stir in vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, gingerroot, and garlic.