Fried bean with tofu and minced meat. Heat oil in wok and add the garlic, taucheo, fermented black beans and chilli. Tofu with minced pork is easy to cook, and most of all delicious with a bowl of fluffy, steaming hot white rice. It is a very forgiving dish that still tastes fabulous even you make a mistake.
I can probably say that almost every Chinese household will use the combination of minced meat (usually pork), tofu, and Chinese style black beans in a dish more often than not. Steamed tofu is the healthiest way to cook tofu. Using silken tofu to steam and pairing it with a sweet savoury meat sauce makes the dish extremely appetizing. You can have Fried bean with tofu and minced meat using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried bean with tofu and minced meat
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Minced meat.
- You need of Tofu (the harde type,not the soft tofu).
- You need of Bean.
All you need to do is to boil water in the pan and when it begins boiling, place room temperature plate (with tofu) into the pan with the lid on. minced meats. Fish. spaghetti bolognaise lentils, refried beans) with. alternatives. refried beans. § Dry, tough, chewy, or. sour cream or yoghurt. § Soft tofu in small pieces or. Green bean and minced pork stir fry is a quick dish we love to make because of the full access to fresh green beans. We thought that it was finally time that we made our own refried beans for the blog, especially because they In a medium skillet over medium heat, add in the olive oil.
Fried bean with tofu and minced meat step by step
- Prepare all your ingredients as below,as you can see in the picture..
- Heat your wok and pour in cooking oil. Then fry garlic until golden color,then first goes in your minced meat (chicken or pork -your preference) fry up to the meat cooked well,then add in your minced meat..
- Then final add in your tofu. Tips :tofu is full of water so no need to add so much water to avoid dryness.Little vit here and there is ok.Dish too dry is not delicious too but some gravy won’t goes wrong. Then add in your sauces.to add extra taste I add about 3-4 pinch of sugar.thehehe… 🙂 mixed it well,until your bean change color to watery wet look like,then it is done.dont overdone it because it won’t taste delicious.ready to serve..
Once warmed, add in the minced garlic and. It's naturally gluten-free, vegetarian and can also be made vegan if you'd like. And most importantly, it tastes sooo much better than the canned stuff!<br />. Colourful, tasty and fun to make – these Spicy Refried Bean Tacos with Corn Bread will bring a taste of Mexico to your table. Using silken tofu and pairing it with a sweet and savoury meat sauce makes the dish extremely appetizing.